AQUA Win a Resort Holiday Competition: Terms & Conditions
Win a Resort Holiday Competition
Participation in this competition (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. The promoter of the Competition is ESQ1818 Pty Ltd (ABN 29 603 369 786), Level 5, 2-8 Brookhollow Avenue, Norwest NSW 2153 (the Promoter).
2. Entry to the Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of and agencies associated with the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
3. Entry to the Competition is free. There is a limit of one entry per person.
4. The entry period commences on 4 September 2019 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 30 September 2019 (Entry Period).
5. To be eligible for the Prize entrants must, during the Entry Period, using the entry forms provided, tell us in 25 words or less tell us why they would like to live at Aqua, East Side Quarter (Entry).
6. Entries will be judged by our expert (Entry Judge).
7. The winner of the Competition will be the person who submitted the Entry which the Entry Judge determines to be the most interesting and original Entry (Winner).
8. The Winner will be notified by 5pm AEST on 7 October 2019 using the contact details provided on their entry form.
9. If the Prize is not claimed by the Winner by 5pm AEST on 9 October 2019, the Prize will be forfeited and the Entry determined by the Entry Judge to be the runner up based on the same criteria (Runner Up) will be awarded the Prize. In that circumstance, the Runner Up will be notified by midday AEST on 16 October 2019 using the contact details provided on their entry form.
10. If the Runner Up does not claim the Prize by 5pm AEST on 18 October 2019, the Prize will be forfeited and there will be no further recipients of the Prize.
11. The person awarded the Prize by the Promoter under these terms and conditions is the prize winner (Prize Winner).
12. The name of the Prize Winner may be published and used in advertising material by the Promoter and its related entities.
13. All Entries become the property of the Promoter, may be used in advertising material by the Promoter and its related entities and will not be returned.
14. Any Entry received after expiry of the Entry Period will be invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
15. All decisions made in relation to the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize is a resort style holiday which consists of, and is only redeemable for, the following:
a. return flights from Sydney to Gold Coast for 4 people up to the value of $250 AUD per person;
b. return airport transfers for 4 people by a method of the Promoter’s choice; and
c. 4 nights’ accommodation (with breakfast included daily) on the Gold Coast at a location of the Promoter’s choice in an apartment which sleeps 4
17. The Prize Winner must travel as part of the Prize redemption.
18. The Prize is valid for redemption only until 30 September 2020 and the Prize booking must be made and travel completed within this period.
19. The Prize is only valid for travel on selected dates outside of the third party accommodation provider’s peak season. Available travel dates will be provided to the Prize Winner.
20. The maximum total value of the Prize is AUD $5,000.00. Any remaining value of the $5,000 not used in the one transaction cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash and will be forfeited.
21. The Prize will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The Prize will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
22. The Prize or any part of it cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash or any other form of travel services. If the Prize or any part of the Prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a product of equal value or specification, subject to any applicable laws or written directions from a regulatory authority.
23. All bookings for accommodation, flights and transfers are subject to their respective availability and will be subject to any third party provider’s terms and conditions. In the event of amendment of a confirmed booking, the providers’ standard conditions, penalties and charges may apply which are not the responsibility of the Promoter and the Prize cannot be applied to any additional costs. In the event of cancellation, the Prize in its entirety will be deemed used.
24. The redeemer of the prize is responsible for any other associated or additional costs.
25. All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including, without limitation, extra person, phone, parking and other charges are applicable to your reservation and the responsibility of the Prize Winner and the Prize cannot be applied to them.
26. By submitting an Entry all entrants agree that their personal information may be used by the Promoter and its related entities to send entrants marketing and promotional information and entrants agree to receive such material.
27. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, prohibit or disqualify any person from being eligible to win whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes, but is not limited to, entering false information or attempting to enter more than once.
28. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any Entry or claim for the Prize (including, without limitation, identity and other personal details of the entrant).
29. The Promoter reserves the right to make a different prize award or no award if they are not satisfied with the Competition and judging process.
30. If anything occurs that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s ability to conduct the Competition or to deliver the Prize to the Prize Winner, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition or recommence it at another time under the same terms and conditions.
31. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or other errors (whether technical or otherwise) that may occur in the course of conducting the Competition. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Entries.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice at any stage during the Competition by posting amended terms and conditions on its website or on display at its sales suite. Other than this, the terms and conditions of the Competition are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of the Promoter.
33. The Promoter is not responsible (either directly or indirectly) for delays, reschedules or any other thing impacting on the travel arrangements or any loss, damage, accidents or injury arising or other liability aspect from or in respect of any booking, reservation, use or other redemption of the Prize.
34. By entering the Competition, each entrant releases the Promoter, its directors, officers, employees and agents from, and indemnifies each of them against, any and all liability or any loss, damage or injury of any kind arising from or in connection with the Competition or the Prize.
35. The Prize is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
36. If you have any questions about the Competition, please contact the Promoter on firstname.lastname@example.org.