19-23 Richmount Street South Cronulla NSW
"Soléil combines innovative coastal architecture with the latest in environmentally sustainable design principles to create luxurious, spacious and highly private apartment homes for the discerning owner resident"
Soléil is a luxury apartment development consisting of twelve oversized 3 bedroom apartments over three levels with a single level basement providing 27 car parking spaces and additional storage areas. Soléil combines innovative coastal architecture with the latest in environmentally sustainable design principles to create luxurious, spacious and highly private apartment homes for the discerning owner resident. High quality external finishes include copper cladding, rendered and painted masonry, glass and aluminium louvres and screens, commercial grade window frames and extensive landscaping.
All apartments include high ceilings of 2.7m (9ft), while the penthouse apartments have a raised ceiling of 3.45m with highlight glazing in the living, dining and kitchen areas; an added feature which increases solar access to these areas. Ground level apartments incorporate private gardens and extended timber deck areas with sunbeds.
Every apartment enjoys an ideal north or north-east orientation, oversized internal and external areas, a multi-aspect configuration and an abundance of space. The ground level apartments incorporate a fully landscaped private garden area on title and extended timber deck areas with sunbeds.
- North and north easterly aspect
- 2.7m high ceilings, up to 3.45m for penthouses
- Oversized internal areas
- Extensive glazing maximising natural light and cross-flow ventilation
- Individual, fully ducted air conditioning
- Opulent interiors with luxurious finishes
- Solid hardwood timber flooring throughout the kitchen, living and dining areas
- Plush wool carpet to the bedrooms
- Elegant polyurethane kitchens with Miele Appliances
- Lavish ensuites featuring heated floors, heated towel rails, twin vanities, spa bath and a separate shower
- Huge bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes
- Full-height sliding and stacking glass balcony doors on all balconies
- Each apartment incorporates abundant storage, including linen and broom cupboards, and oversized kitchen pantries
- Every apartment includes a large basement storage area
- Security basement parking for 2 cars
- Lift access with only 2 apartments sharing each lobby
Apartments sold out
Construction Period: Construction commenced June 2010 - Completion expected August 2011
Development Value: $15.6 million
“Excellence in Housing Awards”
Home Units $700,000 - $1M