25-31 Richmount Street Cronulla NSW
"Sanctum combines innovative coastal architecture with the latest in environmentally sustainable design"
Designed by multi award-winning architect Peter Conley & Associates, Sanctum combines innovative coastal architecture with the latest in environmentally sustainable design principles to create luxurious, spacious and highly private apartment homes for the discerning owner resident. High quality external finishes include copper cladding, rendered and painted masonry, glass and aluminium louvres and screens, commercial grade window frames and extensive landscaping.
Every apartment enjoys an ideal north or north-east orientation, oversized internal and external areas, a multi-aspect configuration and an abundance of space. The ground level apartments incorporate a fully landscaped private garden area on title.
Sanctum’s idyllic location in South Cronulla provides a myriad of coastal parks, baths, beaches, Cronulla CBD and railway station, dining and shopping, all within a short walk.
- North and north-easterly aspect
- Oversized internal areas
- Full-height sliding and stacking glass balcony doors lead out to huge external timber decks with glass balustrades
- Fully landscaped private garden on title to ground level apartments
- 2.7m high ceilings, up to 3.4m in select penthouses
- Extensive glazing; maximising natural light and cross-flow ventilation
- Opulent internal finishes
- Ample storage
- Polyurethane kitchens with Miele and Smeg appliances
- Solid timber flooring throughout kitchen and living areas
- Plush wool carpet to bedrooms
- Spacious bedrooms with robes
- 3-bedroom apartments include a large walk-in robe and media alcove
- Lavish ensuites with twin basin vanities, twin spa bath and heated towel rails
- Individual, fully-ducted air conditioning
- Lift access
- Full security basement garaging with all apartments enjoying 2 car parking spaces
- Basement includes a bike store and a car wash bay
Construction Period: Commenced July 2008 - Completed September 2009
Development Value: $19 million
‘Australian Apartment Project of the Year’
‘Residential Development of the Year’
‘Apartment Project of the Year’