36-38 Miller Street Bargara QLD
"Oceanfront views from every apartment"
Saltwater is an exclusive collection of ten spacious 3-bedroom beachfront apartments set amongst tropical landscaping with a sun-drenched wet-edge swimming pool and direct access to Kelly’s Beach. Each apartment offers a wide beach-frontage with full height glazed walls that open onto oversized beachfront decks and private beachfront gardens.
Designed by award winning Queensland architect Peter Conley & Associates and developed by CABE – developers of ‘C’, Manta, Rockpool and Dune (winner of 13 industry awards in 2006-2008); Saltwater is situated in a stunning beachfront location at the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef directly opposite Bargara’s 18-hole golf course, just a short walk to the vibrant town centre of Bargara and only 15 minutes from Bundaberg Airport.
Apartments incorporate 2.7m (9ft) high ceilings, luxurious finishes, ducted air conditioning, lift access, security basement garaging with parking for two cars and an abundance of storage. Penthouse apartments incorporate raised ceilings with highlight glazing in the living areas and skylights for the ultimate in luxury living.
- Oceanfront views from every apartment
- 2.7m high ceilings, up to 3.4m in the penthouses
- Extensive glazing allowing abundant natural light and ventilation
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Opulent interiors with luxurious finishes
- Elegant kitchens with Miele appliances
- Ensuites with heated towel rails, twin vanities and a free-standing twin spa
- Generous bedrooms with built-in slimline wardrobes
- Travertine/vitrified tiled flooring throughout kitchen and living areas
- Plush wool carpet to bedrooms
- Large beachfront balconies with timber decks and glass balustrades
- Full-height sliding and stacking glass balcony doors on all beachfront balconies
- Private beachfront gardens for ground floor apartments
- Provision for pay TV and ADSL with media alcoves, incorporated in all apartments
- Lift access and full security basement garaging
Apartments for Sale from $750,000
Construction Period: Commenced March 2010 - Completed February 2011
Development Value: $11.2 million
‘State Presidents Award’
‘Best Small-Medium Density Development’
‘Apartment Project of the Year’